Jaime completed his bachelor degree and masters in law at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
He has developed his professional carrer in top-level firms such as PÉREZ-LLORCA and LENER.
He has a wide experience in the legal defense of insurance companies in all the instances of civil jurisdiction’s instances, having special knowledge in the procedure of extraordinary appeals before the First Civil Chamber of the Spanish Supreme Court.
He has participated, mainly, in judicial procedures in the field of professional civil liability insurance in the health sector, as well as in banking and corporate matters, providing legal advice to banks and other capital companies.
Jaime is familiar with intervening in cross-border conflicts, where the interests at stake are based on different jurisdictions. In recent years he has provided counsiling regarding procedural matters in claims for damages against international insurance companies. He has also been intensively involved in debt recovery proceedings instigated by insurance companies against responsible third Parties.
- Advising an insurance company in the management of a medical malpractice case and defending its health professionals against claims for damages claimed by the injured parties. Its intervention involves the management of bordereaux and the integral management from the beginning to the end of the claims.
- Legal management of different ordinary procedures in order to recover the control of a group of capital companies with assets of more than 40 million euros.
- Legal management of ordinary procedures regarding management and hotel operation contracts.
- Defense in the appeal of cassation process and in the extraordinary appeal for procedural infraction before the First Chamber of the Supreme Court in the banking and construction fields.
- Participation in the management team of project located abroad for the implementation of an activity consisting of the installation of offshore wind turbines in Rhode Island (USA), collaborating with a North American firm of great international prestige.
- Construction and Engineering
- Procedural-Civil Law
- Insurance Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Health Law
- Banking Law
- Construction Law