1. What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s device to access a certain website in order to store and retrieve information about the browsing done on the computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about user choices and habits. On this website, the cookies that exist are necessary for the operation of the current website.
2. What types of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on how long they remain active, can be divided into session or persistent cookies:
- Session cookies: the data collected and stored by these cookies are collected while the user is browsing the website and are deleted when the browser is closed. They are usually used to store information that is of interest for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: through these cookies, the data continues to be stored in the terminal for a certain period, thus facilitating control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
In addition, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as own or third-party cookies:
- Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In terms of purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: these cookies enable traffic control and data communication.
- Personalisation cookies: these cookies allow users to access the website according to certain characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.).
- Analysis cookies: these cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of website users and to draw up a user profile.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
3. What type of cookies does the website use?
|pll_language||azsurelaw.com||This cookie is set by the Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last page browsed.||1 year 19 days 15 hours 31 minutes||Functional|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||azsurelaw.com||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent add-on. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the “Necessary” category.||year 19 days 15 hours 46 minutes||Needed|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||azsurelaw.com||This cookie is set by the GDPR cookie consent add-on. Cookies are used to store user consent for cookies in the ‘”Not required” category.||year 19 days 15 hours 46 minutes||Needed|
|NID||.google.com||Cookies loaded by Google services, such as reCaptcha and Google+ search and content sharing services, among others.||6 months||Session|
|DV||.google.com||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous browsing information.||24 hours||Session|
|IP_JAR||.google.com||To personalise advertisements according to the user’s interests.||1 month||Analitical|
|CONSENT||.google.com||Cookies loaded by Google services, such as reCaptcha and Google+ search and content sharing services, among others.||7 years||Analytics|
|_GRECAPTCHA||.google.com||Used by the GOOGLE RECAPTCHA service in forms to avoid SPAM.||1 year||Recaptcha|
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
For more information on Google’s cookies follow this link: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types/
Social media cookies
More information about social media cookies:
4. How to disable cookies in your browser?
The user can allow, block, or delete the cookies installed on his or her computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on the computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the “private mode” or unblock certain cookies.
- Information about cookies for Internet Explorer.
- Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
- Information about cookies for Opera.
- Information about cookies for Google Chrome.
- Information about cookies for Safari.